Packington Hall was an English country house. It was originally built in 1720 for the Babington family. It was designed by architect Benjamin Wyatt, who also designed nearby Swinfen Hall.
The estate passed through marriage from the Babbington’s to the Levett family in the 1750s.
Reverend Thomas Levett served as rector of Whittington Church for 40 years from 1796 to 1836. He was the third member of the Levett family to serve as vicar of Whittington.