For over 20 years, Lymewood Architectural Joinery has developed an impressive reputation for manufacturing top quality timber windows and doors, with design and durability always in mind. Our skilled team have many years of experience between them and based on this our products are of the highest quality, durable, high security and low maintenance. Lymewood designs, manufactures and supplies bespoke joinery to architects, specifiers, and homeowners.
From concept to installation Lymewood Architectural Joinery offers a complete joinery service from joinery advice, window, and door design, manufacturing, and specialised carpentry and installation. A key strength for Lymewood Architectural Joinery is that the majority of work is obtained through word of mouth and recommendations and we are proud to have received awards for Best Workmanship.
- Discuss your requirements with you and provide advice based on the type of property you have.
- We can work from a set of plans or come out to the site to discuss joinery requirements with you.
- Incorporate your ideas into the product design, ensuring building regulations are met and that the final product will complement your property.
- Provide a detailed quotation summarising costings, specification and design drawings.
- Offer a great deal of choice in relation to timber, spray finish, glazing and ironmongery.
- We have a portfolio of properties to show you examples of what the products look like in situ.
- A Sample range that we can bring to the site to show you the different types of finish available to give you an indication of what your chosen spray finish colour will look like against the brick or stone.
- A range of high technology machines that are profiled to produce exceptional components for the joinery product.
- Offer a full installation service and advice on aftercare