Grown by nature…. engineered by Lymewood
The service provided by Lymewood Architectural Joinery begins once you make contact with us:
– We discuss your requirements with you and provide advice based on the type of property you have.
– We can work from a set of plans or come out to site to discuss joinery requirements with you.
– We incorporate your ideas into the product design, ensuring building regulations are met and that the final product will complement your property.
– We will provide a detailed quotation summarising costings, specification and design drawings.
– We offer a great deal of choice in relation to timber, spray finish, glazing and ironmongery.
– We have a portfolio of properties to show you examples of what the products look like in situ.
– We have a sample range that we can bring to site to show you the different types of finish available to give you an indication of what your chosen spray finish colour will look like against the brick or stone.
– We use a range of high technology machines that are profiled to produce exceptional components for the joinery product.
– We offer a full installation service and advice on after care.